Sports are a fun way to celebrate achievement, commitment and joie de vivre.
On your mark, get set, go!
- Triathlons in Gérardmer and Belfort
- The Alsacienne cyclosportive
- The Crest Road – 3 events – June
- The Trois Ballons cyclosportive and The Granfondo Vosges – June
- XTERRA in Xonrupt-Longemer (a combination of mountain biking, triathlon and trail running) – June/July
- Trace Vosgienne mountain biking race – July
- Ballons Vosgiens cycling race – August
- Cannondale Enduro Tour – 4 mountain biking events throughout the Vosges (April to September)
- Mountain Biking World Cup XC/DH finals – La Bresse – August
- Trans’Vosges mountain biking race – September
- Transterritoire mountain biking race – October
This mountain sport is becoming increasingly popular. The landscapes of the Vosges are ideal for trail running, with peaks, valleys, ridges and forests – one after another. A trail runner is above all a nature lover. Even while concentrating on the race, runners enjoy the unspoilt environment and diverse itineraries of the Vosges Mountains. Maybe that’s why there are more than 10 trail running races in the Vosges every year: Trail des Vosges (88), Trail des Marcaires/Mulhbach in Munster (68), Trail du Haut-Koenigsbourg/Kintzheim (67), Trail du Wurzel/Val de Villé (67), Belfortrail (90), Trail des Roches in Dabo (57), Les Vosgirunners Trail Nature (88).
In addition to these events, the Vosges Gérardmer – Vallée de Munster Trail Running Station® welcomes runners all year long.